We here at Candy Addict eat a lot of candy. Over the past year, we’ve reviewed over 260 sweets and treats, but only 14 were deemed worthy of our highest honor: the CandyAddict.com Awesomely Addictive Candy Award, an award given to candies that truly stand out as being the best of the best. We don’t give this award lightly: this is the Gold Medal of Candy, and is only given to those delicious sweets that earn it.
This year’s list includes something for everyone, in every price range, so if you’re looking for a great candy gift, this list is an excellent place to start. From chocolates to chews to sweet to sour to fancy to simple, we’ve got you covered. Every candy on this list is quite different from the next, but they all have one thing in common: they are Awesomely Addictive.
- 100 Calorie Bars- Hershey’s Crisp Wafer Bar
- Japanese Candy: Super Lemon
- Pucchoco Almond and Chocolate
- Nestle Heaven Bars
- M&M’s Premiums
- Wonka Tinglerz
- Popsters- Covered Mini Popcorn Balls
- Giant Chewy Nerds (Nerds Bumpy Jellybeans)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries From The Chocolate Covered Company
- Delacre Crepes au Chocolat
- Cinnamon Flavored Fire Twizzlers
- BonBonBar Confections