July is Harry Potter month. The new movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, is coming on the 11th, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final book in the series, is set for a July 21st release.
Candy is a huge part of the Harry Potter universe. Chocolate is used to treat the effects of the Dark Arts, and who can ever forget Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans? or the Chocolate Frogs? Of course, Candy Addict has focused on quite a few of the real-life equivalents of these candies, which give us lowly Muggles a taste of the Wizarding World. Here are the real-life Harry Potter candies we have covered here at Candy Addict:
- Bertie Bott’s Rotten Egg and Bacon Jellybeans
- Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans (just the gross ones)
- Sausage and Pickle Flavored Harry Potter Jellybeans
- Harry Potter Fizzing Whizbees
- Harry Potter Blood Pops
- Harry Potter Cockroach Clusters
Luckily, you don’t need to plan a trip to Honeydukes to get these, since they’re available the magic-free Muggle way: on the Internet.
Buy Harry Potter candies online: