Sweet Products! Sweeter Prices! Blair Candy

Candy Warehouse

All your favorite classic candies - Dubble Bubble, Runts, Crunch, Baby Ruth, Laffy Taffy, Nerds, and lots more! For men, women, and children.

Old Time Candy

ACandyStore.com - Yummy Candy, Discount Prices - Feel Like a Kid!

Cool and wacky candy from Japan

Edible Easter Grass

Categories: Candy,Holiday Candy,New Candy,Novelty Candy

Edible Easter Grass

It’s been a long time since I had an Easter basket full of goodies to tear into on Easter morning. I still remember the joy of biting off the ears of a chocolate bunny and carefully inventorying the rest of the loot as melted chocolate smeared across my face.

The only thing that ever served to diminish the joy was when I would inevitably get a piece of plastic grass stuck on the moist chocolate and unknowingly try to eat it. Oh, the horrors of fake grass floating around the mouth in a sea of messy, melted chocolate!

Now, your children don’t have to suffer the way we did. This year, get some edible Easter grass to pad out those baskets, and avoid the misery entirely! Several versions are available, including assorted colors and flavors. Easter’s coming up, so you’d better order soon!

candy, sweets, Easter, grass

Related Articles:
  • No related posts ...

8 Responses to “Edible Easter Grass”

1. 1
    Ahmed Anies says:

This article rminded me our feast as we were kids and waithing money and candy from our relitives
    Happy Easter for all

Ahmed Anies

2. 2
    Scooter says:

You should put a warning in your header. I gained two pounds visiting your blog! :P

3. 3
    Waterfallgal says:

Gee, I think I like OTC price much better! This would be soooo cool for some of the items my bakery is featuring for easter. Thanks for the info.

4. 4
    weylin says:

This grass stuff is gross, its like stale weakly flavoured foamy potato starch.

It needs to have a name that implies its not meant to be eaten as a snack or regular candy, but as a bedding for other goodies. My mom got some thinking that (lol and put the bag of it on top of plastic grass) and its… not good

5. 5
    beth says:

I just tried the candy grass, it was terrible it tasted like stale ice cream cones. I am glad I didn’t get a bunch.

6. 6
    Amber says:

Hi!~

I just wanted to say….this product is perfect for toddlers on Easter!!:)If they get some and start to eat it…no worries,it IS EDIBLE!!:)(unless of course your toddler is allergic to rice or potato starch)

Happy Easter to all:)

7. 7
    Lauren says:

Wow i am actually eating this candy right now and i have to admit that even though it is very cool it tastes..well not very cool, as a matter of fact its terrible. I’ve tried the edible paper at the dollar store and that wasnt bad so i figured this would be like it. It wasnt though, it tastes very stale and not very flavorful of any of the flavors you say it should taste like. Suggestion… make it taste better because it is a great invention! Good job though, its a good start!

Thanks, Lauren

8. 8
    Chocolicious says:

ew. last year I got an easter basket, complete with a bag of strawberry easter grass…..I love to try new weird candy, so naturally I ripped the bag open and pulled out a piece. It was really strange…There was almost NO strawberry flavor. Like somebody said in a previous comment, the flavor is very much like that of a stale icecream cone. The texture-oh, where to start? It is tough, and hard to chew. It does not quite dissolve on the toungue, while it does soften a bit in your mouth. Needless to say, I threw away the rest of the bag. My family hated the stuff, and there was no reason to keep it. I am not buying this stuff anymore! lol