Sweet Products! Sweeter Prices! Blair Candy

Candy Warehouse

All your favorite classic candies - Dubble Bubble, Runts, Crunch, Baby Ruth, Laffy Taffy, Nerds, and lots more! For men, women, and children.

Old Time Candy

ACandyStore.com - Yummy Candy, Discount Prices - Feel Like a Kid!

Cool and wacky candy from Japan

Verizon Chocolate Phone

Categories: Candy,Candy Gadgets,Chocolate Candy

Verizon Chocolate Phone - Cherry

LG’s Chocolate phone, exclusively available from Verizon Wireless, might be the perfect phone for the Candy Addict in all of us. The phone looks like an iPod, can play mp3s, and comes in four different “flavors”: original, white, mint, and cherry.

The Chocolate commercial shows each flavor getting a candy-like coating on a manufacturing line, while Christina Aguilera’s “Candyman” plays in the background. They’re really pushing the candy aspect of this phone. It’s as slim as a candy bar, and Verizon constantly displays the phones wrapped in foil and paper, so they resemble a Hershey’s chocolate bar.

I was curious to see if they carried the candy theme through to the packaging, so I went a-Googling and discovered Gadgetell’s unwrapping of the new (at the time) LG Chocolate phone. Its box is like every other phone on the market. Bummer. They should have at least included a piece of chocolate inside.

candy, sweets, Verizon, chocolate, phone, wireless, cell phone, cell phones, wireless phone, wireless phones, gadget, gadgets

Related Articles:
  • No related posts ...

85 Responses to “Verizon Chocolate Phone”

1. 1
    Allison says:

They offered a free sample of
    actual candy when the
    Chocolate phone first came out.
    It was mentioned on a tv
    commercial.

2. 2
    PaNChO MoLlEr says:

ThIs PhOnE Is TiGHT………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3. 3
    ileta says:

Can I get a Verizon Chocolate in BLUEBERRY or GRAPE please?

4. 4
    Kolby says:

hey i have one of these phones, and i love it a lot. it is so bout it. and like i am only in the sixth grade and i am beating all if the high schoolers and they are trying to be cool like me but they can’t. and there are only like 5 or maybe 6 of these phones in my small town, but i am the 2nd one to have one. so it makes me even kooler. lols. okay well i just thought i would swing by and leave a comment. talk to you later.

5. 5
    [silly]sierra says:

omg i want a cherry…or mint..or..strawberry..(i cant chose) SOOO BAD!!!!
    AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    heyy…im gonna go for cherry….cuz well everone likes red! humm but my fav color is green..
    ohh welp….get one of these phones…my friend has one && they r AWESOME!!!

6. 6
    Ashley says:

I was wondering if any othet services like T-Mobile and Cingular. Because I have T-Mobile as a service now annd I am getting a new phone in April and I want the Chocolate Phone, but my mom and I want to get Cingular because she thinks that it is better. I want to know if any other services are going to get the chocolate phone.

7. 7
    me says:

i got the chocolate phone in pink and its really good im just wondering how to get my itunes onto my phone i have the music essentials kit and i downloaded it but it still doesnt work someone please help me!!!!!

thanx guys ;)

8. 8
    hallie says:

hey,i also need to know which one to choose,i think that the red one is smokin but that damn white one is too.i’ll have to like touch one to see if i like them!im such a dork!thanks one and all

9. 9
    dan says:

i have a white one and i love them too the only thing i have bad to say about the white one is that it gets dirty really easy thats why im gettin a black one because if you have verizon the have a 15 day thing where you can get a new one if you dont like the color :-)

10. 10
    ryan says:

this phone is not good if you want to be able to go through an entire day of school.if you make 3 calls and make a few txts your down to halph your battery. if you want a good phone get the verizon pocket pc. Vx6700 best phone ever..

11. 11
    Sarah says:

I am wanting a Cherry Chocolate phone so bad, but my dad just got us on a t-mobile plan we were gpnna gp through verizon but they had no phones that me or my dad likes so we decided to go somewhere else, nobody i know has one but everyoone is wanting one and i want ot be the first one o get one at my school. I am hoping that they come to T-Mobile or these phone will still be populare next year… Well if you can try will u try to get them at T-Mobile?
    Thanks
    Sarah aka Bake’Em

12. 12
    Samantha. says:

I want the chocolate phone soo bad. I am getting it but i don’t know what color to get. Who wants to help me out. I want the white or black. I don’t want a cherry, grape or pink one, i don’t like the colors because i would really get sick of it easily. So which color, black or white. I also heard they break easily. And the battery wears down fast? Thats weird. anyways. Love yea.
    Sammie.

13. 13
    lauren says:

i got the cherry chocolate, but i want the strawberry 1 reeeeely bad!

14. 14
    lauren says:

hey samantha, i think u should get the white one,
    i have had mine for about 5 months so far, and mine has not broken yet and i dropped it twice lol
    i am sure it would break if u threw it, and also the battery doesn’t wear down easily, only if u play a long game in 3-D bye!

15. 15
    jess says:

i was wondering if the strawberry chocolate is like.. pastel pink OR hot pink.

16. 16
    melissa says:

i LOVE my chocolate to death….
    my sister is so jealous…
    of my fone….

BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE MY CHOCOLATE!!!!!

IT ROCKS

17. 17
    amber says:

hey jess the strawberry phone is more of a hot pink color
    bye

18. 18
    hannah says:

hey my chocolate
    is so tight! omg
    this is the best cell
    i have ever seen!!
    the features r sooo
    kool! omg…..
    well just droped in to say hey!

19. 19
    steph says:

heyyyyyyyyy! i want to say tht i want a chocolate fone soooooooo bad!!! im like in love wit tht fone. i want mi mommy to get me 1. mi fernd has a white chocolate fone and it is cool but i think i gets drity fast but i cant relly say cuz i dont have .lol. well this goes to anyone who wants a chocolate fone ” i hope we all get a chocolate fone cuz …… we just need one!…lol” love yeas…. buh bye

20. 20
    steph says:

heyyy this is steph again and well i forgat to say tht i want a pink or black or white or red chocolate fone. __xoxox* huges and kisses

21. 21
    Jigglin says:

i want one of the cherry ones so so so bad but idk cuz the cherry seems to look pink in the sun or atleast what i have seen of them and im a guy so a pink phone is not what im looking for and i have also heard things about the battery but anyone have any advice on the cherry chocolate about its color…well bye.

22. 22
    Katy says:

omg i absolutley LUV these phones. one of my friends has one n everytime we hang out ill tell her that im just looking at it, then when she wants it back i cant give it back. I LOVE THESE PHONES. n im getting one i think this weekend. since my brother is getting a nintendo wii im allowed to get the cherry chocolate phone. but even though i just got a new phone last yr, im still allowed to get it.

23. 23
    Jigglin says:

i want this phone so so so bad,!

24. 24
    stephh says:

i have the mint chocolate :] i like it, but it can be really stupid at times. but in all its pretty cool. my sister has the white one, we switched backs. so mines green with a white battery, and hers is white with a green battery. after we did this like 10 people in our school did it too. were setting a trend.

25. 25
    madi says:

hey stephh…..

how can chocolates be stupid?like do they not work…?

26. 26
    Me says:

i heard it doesnt have a speakerphone…is this true?

27. 27
    jess says:

I have the mint one and it’s awesome!!
    It does have speakerphone but u can only activate it during an actual call.

28. 28
    Cassi says:

heyy everyone i have a strawberry chocolate in school i get so much envy i love it cause me and my friend rachel r the only ones in school with one ! my daddy bought it for me for my b-day!!

be jelous!

29. 29
    Lexi says:

I’m absolutely crazy about the chocolate phones! I’m turnin 13 in 6 days and my mom said she’s gonna bye me 1 ! OMG! Is it true that the battery runs out really quick?

Later!

30. 30
    Me says:

yea i also heard the battery dont last.

31. 31
    Lexi says:

My mom snuck my strawberry chocolate into my room last night and gave it to me 5 days before my b-day.
    OMG!

32. 32
    Lexi says:

How do you activate the speakerphone or does it not have one?

33. 33
    Darla says:

Hey im darla. and i get mine in like 15 days.. :( .. i cant wait. there really cool. my friend recently got one and i couldnt stop playing with it. but it was white and i want the cherry, well anywyaz.. lata.

34. 34
    Zandra says:

OMG i have this totally crappy fone that has lets see…
    nothing! no pictures, you cant even get any other ring tones! Then i started to reasearch the chocolate phone and it had friggin’ every thing!!!! it rocks,

P.S. Do you think they’ll come out with eny other colors???

35. 35
    Zandra says:

why does the battery run out so fast?

36. 36
    Torii says:

I LOVE MY CHOCOLATE!!!!! I just got one a couple of weeks ago and it works really good! I was going to get a Pink Razor but i heard that those break really easily and that they suck so i got the chocolate instead. It works really well and all of my friends are jealous! If your preppy or girly, get the STRAWBERRY Chocolate! THEY ROCK!

37. 37
    Hanna says:

All of my friends have the chocolate! That was our plan and it worked out great! My friend Erika has the dark chocolate, my friend Penny has the white chocolate, my friend Sarrah has the mint chocolate, my friend Ashley has the strawberry chocolate, my friend Benny has one of those flip chocolate phones, and i have the cherry chocolate. I love my cherry chocolate and we all are happy with our phones and it’s really cool that we all have chocolates but in different flavors and styles!! And it’s pretty cute seeing us with our chocolates and we have lots of pictures of us together with our chocolates!

38. 38
    Abby says:

I have wanted this phone since it came out!!! It is the koolest other than the iphone!!! I like jelly beans?

39. 39
    Irish Girl says:

I really want a chocolate phone and I’m not ready for an upgrade yet. I don’t know if it is worth spending all my graduation $ to get one or if I should wait for november! And I am torn between wich one to get… strawberry chocolate or cherry chocolate. HELP!!!

40. 40
    Delilah says:

there coming out with a new on the 9th so yea.

41. 41
    Irish Girl says:

Thanks Delilah! I just saw the new chocolates and they are awesome!!! I really like the blue mint! they have really dark colors now and only three. Red, Black, and Blue. I think I will get one of the newer ones instead. They seem to have a longer battery life and can take better pictures from the website I looked at before. Thanks for telling me to wait!! Bye!

42. 42
    Sarah says:

ok so i want a chocolate really badly, im on a family plan with rogers and i want to know if u can get a chocolate n then just keep the family plan it saves me a lot of money cuz i dont have to pay for it, n i want to keep it tht way… ha ha ha

43. 43
    Karina says:

i first have to say that i love the chocalates and the person who did it cause it makes u look fabulas anyways o people out there i gonna get cherry sence it’s not boyish and girlish thanks people who loves these phones!!!!!and Sierra u should get a green one sence it’s ur fave color and not cherry sence im getting it HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

44. 44
    morgan says:

i want a white chocolate soooo bad at first i wasnt sure but now i want one really bad and i want to get a phone case for it so it wont be just plain white but even if i cant get a phone case i still want the phone… the only problem is… is that i know someone who has a chocolate and they say that they hate it and the slider thing breaks really eaisly but i still want one really bad they are so cute.. kay well i just felt like saying all that bys =]

45. 45
    Delilah says:

i bought my new chocolate today.and the slider broke on it.
    i have to go back and get another one. crap shoot.

46. 46
    maddy says:

do they have a blue chocolate well i hope they do i want one so so so so so so !!!! BAB!!!

47. 47
    maddy says:

i mean BAD!! sorry i want that phone so bad i cant spell!

48. 48
    maddy says:

is the blue chocolate a lite or dark color

49. 49
    Delilah says:

its very dark blue

50. 50
    maddy says:

i wanted the white chocolate but i dont think they have them any more so i wanted to get one that is my cheer colors teal white or black maybe ill get a black one

51. 51
    Irish Girl says:

I got my new chocolate today!!! I am soooo Happy!! I ordered it online so it will get here sometime this week. TTYL!! :) :) :) :) :)

52. 52
    Italiann lyssa says:

Okayy. My new strawberry chocolate is comingg in the mail anyday noww. Im so excited to get my fone, only a couple people have a chocolate, andd likke everybody had a razerr or a Krazerr, andd i wanted something different andd somthing that everybody would be jelous of. Ive heard a couple bad things about a chocolate, but honestly i dont care. I LOVEE THE STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE!!! verizon rulesssssss by farr =]]

53. 53
    love my babe says:

OMG I really hope they make a purple chocolate phone !! it will look sooo koolll…well for now am just getting my strawberry chocolate on friday!!! yayyyy i want one really bad!!! BYEZZZ Love Verizon!

54. 54
    maddy says:

do they still sell the old colors or do they only sell the three new colors now cuz i want the white chocolate

55. 55
    Rockxiee says:

i just got my new white chocolate phone 2day. it rox!!!!!! i already down loaded my entire play-list. all my friends are sooo jealous, which is great!! i am the only one in my school who has one so like everyone wants to see it! I FEEL LIKE I’M ON TOP OF THE WORLD. i like instantly became like the most popular girl in school, which is totally HOT!

56. 56
    ashley says:

I have a strawberry choclate its sooooooo cool.i love the color pink.choclates rock they are soooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

57. 57
    DD says:

im the only one with the new kind of chocolate and everyone is so jealous cuz they have the old stupid ones.

58. 58
    meagan says:

Hey!!!!I dont have one…..I want one bad….My parents think im to young to have a cell phone!Can you send one to me for free?

59. 59
    aubranee says:

I sooooooooooooooooo love the chocolate im so excited to get one I love pink so i really want the strawberry but black matches everything. it’s to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IM LEANING TO STRAWBERRY 2CUTE

60. 60
    kitty says:

hi im a kitty,adn i m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, im wearing a pearl neclace,and well ya, adn my new shirt ,and well ya, adn my leggings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i know its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and well bye bye
    ta-ta
    ttfn
    see ya
    just leave already, ur making me feel bad
    gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i said good bye!

61. 61
    kitty says:

sup yall
    homies?
    bye-bye

62. 62
    resputa says:

back is goth, get the pink
    its wat u really want
    belive me!

63. 63
    alex says:

omg…i just got the strawberry chocolate yesterday its sooo cute…the battery only wears out though if you charge it overnight b/c it burns the battery…this phones the coolest!!! it ahs like everything and the music on it sounds great…COOLEST PHONE EVER

64. 64
    katrina says:

omg… dont u think that girl alex( the 2nd one) is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo spoild, she gets everything, it seems like, and i hope that they really do come out with the yellow chocolate phone, because i want to get it, i wonder if u can see through walls for this one…?!
    got to go
    bye!
    ~katrina

65. 65
    alksdjf says:

wow!

66. 66
    amber says:

I just got my chocolate today… a mint.. and I love it! It took a little while to get used to but its so nice. And I dont think that it will break that easily. Its no different than any phone.. dont throw it around :)

67. 67
    aztecaparties@sbcglobal.net says:

I got my chocolate mint and it is awsome!!!! I love

GREEN!!!

68. 68
    kass says:

hey this is kass hailey,and i can sing, and i am on you tube, so look me up!
    bye

69. 69
    adil malik says:

hey i am adil and i wish to get a chocolate phone in any colour it dos’nt matter but i don’t have money :( but i m really very happy because you all has some chocolate i mean like my friend Penny has the white chocolate, my friend Sarrah has the mint chocolate, my friend Ashley has the strawberry chocolate, my friend Benny has one of those flip chocolate phones so just pray for me that i make some money and i got some chocolate phone but now i have samsung phone (verizon) if some body can give me a old chocolate phone then plz call me at 8456747582 thanx i hope that some1 read my message and try to give me a chocolate phone you all have a good day thank you

70. 70
    candy_girl10 says:

i got the pink one for my birth day!!!!i LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH I WAS SCREAMING AROUND WEN I GOT IT!!!!!

71. 71
    elizabeth says:

Elizabeth says
    I wish a had a chocolat but i dont i am really happy for those of you who have on

buy me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72. 72
    JESSICA says:

iiiiiiiiiii lovvvvvveeeeeeeee dis phone the new choclate i hav it and i use it alll the time aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have a big biilll to!!!

73. 73
    rebecca says:

hey all u candy loverz lol well my favorite candy would have to be a Reese peanut butter cup ! well peace out :)

xobeckaxo

74. 74
    rebecca says:

oh lol the phone duh lol well i have the strawberry choclate phone its hott i really love it :) its pink my fav color

xoxo

75. 75
    word says:

the chocolate phone is sooooooooo good i tried 2 eat it the first time i seen it and 4 that reason i say LETS ALL EAT THE PHONE

76. 76
    chelsea says:

I want a strawberry chocolate phone sooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!

77. 77
    Maggie says:

I have a chocolate, they are like really easy to brake though. but what can i say…they are cutee!!

78. 78
    Lauren says:

Hey guys!! I want to get a chocolate but a lot of people have been telling me that they break really easily and I don’t know if I should get this one or a different phone. If you could tell me some ups and downs of the chocolate phone if you have one. Also is the cherry one very red or is it kind of pinkish? Also is the pink like bubble gum pink or a light pink? Help me decide, thanks!!!

79. 79
    julia says:

I HAVE THIS PHONE!! but its crimson. its HOT. every time someone passes me they r like NICE PHONE! im like yeah i know…. jkjk but its sooooo addicting to sliup and down its so much fun. i love the phone the otuch screen gets annoying though.

80. 80
    Chelsea Marie says:

HI GUYS. MY BOYFRIEND JUST GOT THE BLACKCHERRY CHOCOLATE – & IM IN LOVE WITH IT! MY AUNT JUST GOT THE STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE & SHE HATES IT – SO HER & I ARE GUNNA SWITCH THIS THURSDAY! =] IM SOO EXCITED! I CURRENTLY HAVE THE PINK RAZR AND I HATE IT! SO IM GLAD IM GETTING THE CHOCOLATE BECAUSE NOT MANY PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOL HAVE IT.

SWEEET.
    PEACE

81. 81
    karisa says:

OMG
    FOR CHRISTMAS I GOT THE NEW CHOCOLATE…
    THE NAVY BLUE
    OMG ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL
    BYE

82. 82
    Akta says:

I reallyy wanted the chocolate phone

83. 83
    Tori says:

I got the cherry chocolate for christmas and it rocks!

84. 84