Candy Warehouse

Old Time Candy

ACandyStore.com - Yummy Candy, Discount Prices - Feel Like a Kid!

Cool and wacky candy from Japan

Flavored candy canes

Categories: Candy,Hard Candy,New Candy,Novelty Candy

Gobstopper Candy Canes Sweetarts Candy Canes

As I was grocery shopping with my family this weekend, I noticed that some Christmas candy was already out and some of the candy canes caught my eye. At this particular store, they had the traditional red/white striped peppermint candy canes (which I have never been fond of), but they also had Strawberry Starburst candy canes, Life Savers candy canes, and even Gobstopper candy canes (I LOVE Gobstoppers) that change flavors and colors!

I came home and did some searching and there are TONS of different flavors of candy canes you can get. Other flavors include: cherry, cinnamon, blueberry, spearmint, bubble gum, chocolate mint, mocha, orange sherbet, pina colada, wild huckleberry and candy canes from candy companies like Jelly Belly, SweetTarts, Tootsie Pop, Jolly Rancher, and Spree.

I don’t think I have ever tried any candy canes except the standard peppermint – has anyone tried any of these? Let us know by leaving a comment. I have got to try the Gobstoppers candy canes.

SpreeCandy Canes Life Savers Candy Canes

candy, sweets, candycanes, candy canes, canes, flavor, flavored, holiday, holidays, lifesaver, lifesavers, christmas

Related Articles:

23 Responses to “Flavored candy canes”

1. 1
    Virginia Bellee says:

Flavored candy canes are delish! any of the fruity ones are usually good, so raspberry or cherry or strawberry are all safe bets. the huckleberry and blueberry flavors are good if i recall. these were all the rage when i was in high school, so i have tried most of them.

i was not aware that jolly rancher, sweet tarts, etc had candy canes. hmmm….

RESPONSE: I have seen them in grocery stores and in Wal-Mart. Take a look – you’ll find them!
    –The Candy Kid

2. 2
    Robin Johnson says:

I HAVE had the everlasting gobstopper candy canes I loved the candy as a child a nd I enjoyed the canes just as much…….. So Good!My next venture once I can find somemore of this treat is to try the strawberry starburst flavor, who didn’t always eat the pink ones first?

3. 3
    tracey says:

the starburst candy canes are the best. has a classic look but a much better taste than the regular peppermint ones. i bought them last year to give to my friends and mine just stood out because it’s fatter than the regular ones =] my friends liked them so i bought them again this year.

4. 4
    Sherri says:

Can you put an imprint either on the wrapper or on the Wild Huckleberry Candy Cane? We have a customer looking for imprinted candy canes that are purple.

Thanks,
    Sherri

RESPONSE: We don\’t make/sell candy – we just write about candy.
    –Brian

5. 5
    Suzy says:

The mini Lifesaver candy canes are delicious! I haven’t been able to find them in my area this year. Where did you find them? I want to get some for my candy jar at work and we have to have some at home.

6. 6
    Kacee says:

Ughhh the mint chocolate candy canes are the best!!! I lov them so much!!:-) email me urinmylalaland@aol.com if u agree…thanx bye!

7. 7
    Trish says:

I’ve seen the full size Lifesavers candy canes at Target- along with most of the other ones mentioned here.

8. 8
    An says:

Hi! Looking for egg nog flavored candy canes. Anyone know a way to order some?
    Thanks, An

9. 9
    D says:

Hi! I’m looking for the cherry flavored candy canes…there’s so many out there but I haven’t come across the one I’m talking about. I remember it mainly being blue but it had all the other colors too…yellow, red, and I think green. Hope you can help! :) If you know what I’m talking about pls let me know the brand too. Thks.

10. 10
    Nikki says:

..The spree candy canes are delecious, i give them to my kids as a treat and they are in love with them. I think you all should try them. mm good. =]

11. 11
    D2 says:

D,
    Spangler Candy Company makes multi-colored cherry candy canes. You can order them on-line at their website, http://www.spanglercandy.com. They don’t show the picture, but it’s one of the flavor options in the traditional canes and cane classics listings. I’m pretty sure it’s the same one you are talking about.

12. 12
    Kurt says:

I purchased the Sweet-Tarts candy canes this holiday season as they seemed like a good alternative to standard candy-canes. After having a blue one, I noticed my tongue, gums and lips had turned bright blue from the artificial coloring. Twelve hours later, my tongue was still brightly stained blue, even after having brushed my mouth out with toothpaste and having a hot beverage. I wonder what color my organs are!!! I threw out all of the remaining candy canes as I consider the discoloration to be bothersome and disturbing. I would not recommend this product in the future.

13. 13
    Kath says:

Hi,
    I’m trying to find spearmint candy canes for my sister… no luck. Can anyone tell me where they’ve been spotted?

Thanks

14. 14
    Janet says:

Hi, I’m trying to find licorice-flavored candy canes. We came across them a few years ago at ben Franklin stores and my husband was crazy about them–haven’t spotted them since, although we keep looking.

15. 15
    TK says:

my niece loves the bubble gum favor. Does any one know where to find them?

16. 16
    LaVerne says:

Child’s tongue and teeth turned blue while eating sweettarts candycanes. Double Awwwk.

17. 17
    TomC says:

Spangler Candy Company also makes the Gobstopper Changing Color/Flavor Candy Canes! I was cooking them up last week!

TomC

18. 18
    Jeni says:

Gobstopper candy canes rock!

19. 19
    Dee says:

I am also looking for egg nog candy canes. My sister loves them and I wanted to get her some.

20. 20
    xena burnes says:

i have apple tasting candy canes >_<

21. 21
    Karyn says:

Has anyone seen Purple and/or Silver candy canes? My neices chose a purple tree for christmas and I’d like to get them purple candy canes to hang from the branches. I’ve been searching the web and only found the Willy Wonka Chocolate purple candy canes and they were sold out!! Please let me know. Thanks!

22. 22
    Joyce says:

I have some licorice candy canes. They are white with a black stripe. If your husband is wanting some so badly I will be happy to mail him a few.Just let me know where to send them.

23. 23
    Don says:

Hammond’s Candies, have a wide assortment of candy canes! They have apple pie and pumpkin flavored and Sugar Plum (these are purple), They also have chocolate and vanilla filled candy canes. The price is higher, but give one of the kids a chocolate filled candy cane and watch them smile.